Our Ethical Code
Van Mieghem Group is one of the leading European players in the integrated transport and logistics sector, a leading group in its businesses, positioned on the main challenges of the future : active competitiveness, quality of services, safety and security, involvement in the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and sustainable development.
Being a reference actor is of course an asset and also a great challenge. It is not neutral to be perceived as such in this sector where the trust of customers, national and European administrations and the various stakeholders is decisive. But it is also and above all a requirement such as respecting values, the consciousness of a particular responsibility. This requirement is on a daily basis. It must be our pride. Sustainable business is the ethical business. That is our belief. This is the project we have to bring to Van Mieghem Group.
Ethics is the driving force behind our activities. It accompanies our long-term vision, whether in a complex or disturbed context. This begins with the application of the Group's values. These values are our 600 employees, who come from the different companies which make up our Group who have chosen them, who share them and who make them live with pride:
- THE REQUIREMENT, which guarantees our long-term performance for all our stakeholders, continuously seeking efficiency and innovation to serve our customers.
- THE IMPLICATION, which allows us to reconcile de development of our Group and the respect of the planet for future generations.
- TRUST, which makes us live the present with optimism and build the future with creativity.
- COHESION, qui mobilizes all our forces in the same team spirit to make energy and the environment sustainable sources of progress and development.
Our ethical principles are divided into four simple messages:
1) act in accordance with laws and regulations
2) anchor a culture of integrity
3) demonstrate loyalty and honesty
4) respect others